Source – Guy Kawasaki
#LIVESTRONG is trying to get rid of all stocks after it’s founder Lance Armstong’s has undergone the doping shame and his cycling records have been stripped down.
What it fails to understand, is that fans who have lost trust in Armstrong (since he’s been persistently lying to the world) will never ever think of wearing a #LIVESTRONG merchandise again, even if they get one for free, forget buying it for money! They do not believe in the brand anymore and will not want to be affiliated with it.
As for the ones who still do believe in Armstrong, they will see this as ‘make a fast buck‘ position of the brand.
I believe #LIVESTRONG merchandise would have had sold better if there would have been no attempts to impulsify the buying behavior.
Here’s a quick broadband speed comparison of connections in Port Blair and Kolkata respectively. Where would you like to live?
“Only those who attempt the absurd…will achieve the impossible.” – M.C. Escher
I came across this quote on my twitter feed & like every other quote, I yelled “wow” in my head & carried on. But there was something different about this!
I was able to relate to it very closely. But why?
Quenching on my thirst, I created a timeline of my life in my head – from my childhood till today. Compared it with those of my friends. I found a peculiarity – “utter absurdness”.
I mean seriously – who on earth would not enjoy his childhood for making bills in dad’s restaurant or not enjoy this teenage for designing websites (entrepreneurial stint) ! ME.
I have been absurd all through! Even today, my psyche simply stops me to do everything everyone else is doing.
All this obviously does not mean that I have a achieved the impossible, but yes it definitely assures that I’m on the right track – achieve the impossible.
- Their sense of possibility. To date someone who accepts no limitations means that there is no end to how much they are capable of loving you.
- They see things in ways that others don’t and understand the power of thought and faith to offer an entirely fresh and inspiring view of a challenging situation.
- They know the true meaning of commitment and persistence to an idea – a love – far bigger than themselves.
- They attract and draw into their world new people, experiences and opportunities that make every day of being with them a continual adventure.
- Their vision for the world extends to a vision of long-term relationships and family life no less important than their cause, but as equal to and intrinsic to working together to contribute to the betterment of humanity.
- They have seen failure and know that it is never what defines a man or a woman. It is their ability to get back up, with integrity, humility and service to a higher cause that builds the character and loyalty necessary for life-long commitment.
- They are passionate souls with tonnes of energy and a great love and just for life…..and we know how important that is for the more, erm, intimate areas of a relationship…..!
- They know the value of partnership in getting things done, the power of teamwork necessary to build something of mutual value.
- They know how sometimes you just have to hang in there, work really hard and keep trusting the original love for the vision/person and what drew you to it/them in the first place……and it will turn out with way more blessings than you can imagine.
- They are visionaries who understand the power of love over fear.
Source – http://love-not-fear.org/2011/12/02/ten-reasons-to-date-an-entrepreneur/