I was looking at my college calender a while back & just saw that I have holidays in May & June. I always knew that I have holidays in May, but the moment I saw it – engines in my brain throttled up! Plans, plans, plans…
Idea: Backpacking India like a tourist – Explore & work at the same time. Like a Digital Nomad. Fun! Target: Explore a minimum of 10 states – mostly visit villages. Time: 15-20 days Budget: Very tight. Remember – Backpacking! Note:
- Say no to Flights – Only trains (preferably sleeper class – you are more likely to get talking with the fellow passengers in this class, than in 3-tier A.C.)
- Don’t miss on tractor rides in village farms. They have a different charm.
- Try to stay in homes of villagers.
- Make a mark in their life – do something remarkable for them!
- Food – eat their staple diet. (I can still choose to be vegetarian)
- Work during travel. Plan your day accordingly so that you can steal out some time to work.
- Blog every day – tough one!
- Click Pictures – lots of them.
- Carry only one backpack – no frills packing!
I want to do this very badly. Let’s see I can work upon this one. I need to decide on the region I would like to cover. I have two choices in mind at the moment – up north around the Himalayas or down south. Both seem to adventurous and exciting! *Image – Pranav Singh Feedback/Suggestions/Ideas – please feel free to post in comments below. 🙂
- Their sense of possibility. To date someone who accepts no limitations means that there is no end to how much they are capable of loving you.
- They see things in ways that others don’t and understand the power of thought and faith to offer an entirely fresh and inspiring view of a challenging situation.
- They know the true meaning of commitment and persistence to an idea – a love – far bigger than themselves.
- They attract and draw into their world new people, experiences and opportunities that make every day of being with them a continual adventure.
- Their vision for the world extends to a vision of long-term relationships and family life no less important than their cause, but as equal to and intrinsic to working together to contribute to the betterment of humanity.
- They have seen failure and know that it is never what defines a man or a woman. It is their ability to get back up, with integrity, humility and service to a higher cause that builds the character and loyalty necessary for life-long commitment.
- They are passionate souls with tonnes of energy and a great love and just for life…..and we know how important that is for the more, erm, intimate areas of a relationship…..!
- They know the value of partnership in getting things done, the power of teamwork necessary to build something of mutual value.
- They know how sometimes you just have to hang in there, work really hard and keep trusting the original love for the vision/person and what drew you to it/them in the first place……and it will turn out with way more blessings than you can imagine.
- They are visionaries who understand the power of love over fear.
Source – http://love-not-fear.org/2011/12/02/ten-reasons-to-date-an-entrepreneur/