Here are my take aways from The Social Network, a real life story of how facebook was created by Mark Zuckerberg:
- There is no right time to start. Anytime you start is a right time.
- No matter how difficult name you have, people will definitely learn to pronounce it and remember it.
- Neither every techy has to be business minded nor every business guy has to be techy.
- You can win the race being a rabbit too. Just that you are not allowed to sleep in the race.
- Work and life go hand in hand. You cannot keep one idle for the other.
- Every business idea is a successful idea. Just that, it needs to be executed rightly.
- You do need to have a vision for whatever you do. facebook had a vision of connecting people in a network and making the world a more open place.
- You just don’t do anything for free, because everything has a value and you time too has some value.
- If you don’t want to make money, never call what you do a business.
- Numbers are fun, use them as much as possible. 🙂
- When something strikes a chord in your head, and you feel its might work and makes sense. JUST DO IT!
Please comment your thoughts.